Monday, 30 March 2015

Tip Tuesday





Tip Tuesday is all about the things you want to read about, any questions, thoughts, advice that you want to know and I can try and answer them. This weeks Tip Tuesday is only going to be a short one about a Healthy Life Style. Now I'm not saying that you have to be super skinny to be healthy, this is more about changing a few things in your life to become a healthier, better you. 
Now I don't mean everyone has to do a huge 2 hour exercise everyday and eat nothing but lettuce leaves, because lets be honest being healthy is a lot harder then it sounds. I really believe that just changing a few things can make all this difference for you to become a healthier, happier you.




Try to exercise but do activities that you enjoy, so running, the gym, big cardio workouts whatever it may be try and do it weekly or more. I like walking so for me going for a 45 minute walk is perfect, for that 45 minute I am away from technology, I'm outside getting fresh air and can get all my thoughts together. 


Eating healthy is hard. Everyone tries and most of the time we fail because lets face it who doesn't love chocolate or ice-cream or any fatty food. But trying to cut them out from everyday meals can be done, try only having them on the weekend or once a week. If you can cut down on the sugars and fats you will feel a lot better and also on the plus side your skin will never of looked better.

Sleep is also very important and I know so many people either can't fall asleep or are to busy doing other things like watching youtube and yes I fall into that trap every night and I tell myself only 1 more video which then lends to 10 videos later and its 1:00am the next morning. But if you can try and fall asleep t about the same time every night, you will eventually get into a routine and it will become second nature. And please do try to get at least 7 hours sleep each night. 

So thats my Tip Tuesday I hope you enjoy. Please let me know what you would like to read about next time by commenting below.
    Take care and I'll talk later
                                                            Byeeeee  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog